- Whats New >
Til It's Gone!
HOBBY PEOPLE DASH ONE-METER Ready To Fly - LAST ONE LEFT!!!
The Dash One-Meter from Hobby People is the easy way to get flying in a hurry. It is completely ready to fly, and easy to quickly assemble. Great Performance! Dash 1-M's power system is "just right". The Li-Po battery provides more run time with less weight than a typical NiMH battery, thus providing longer run times and consistent power to the brushed motor. Dash 1-M climbs out with authority and makes high speed passes with great stability. The wing and tail are molded from foam with an outer skin, making them resistant to "hangar rash", and can be easily repaired with foam safe glue. Simply fun to fly, fast at full throttle, easy to fly at 1/2 throttle, and glides power-off giving it a wide speed envelope and fun flying characteristics.
NEW IN BOX, SOMEWHAT SHELF WORN, LAST ONE LEFT, DISCONTINUED, SALE IS FINAL, AS-IS NON-WARRANTY
Assembles in minutes!
- 1-Piece undercambered wing
- Bolt-on tail section for quick assembly
- Easily dismantled for storage in the original box
- Includes: Folding Propeller & spare
- Includes: Proportional ESC for throttle
- Includes: Li-Po battery, 2S 1000mAh
- Includes: Li-Po balancing battery field charger (12V Input)
- Includes: Transmitter, 27mHz 4-Channel; 2-Stick; Radio
- Extras: Rubber band for the wing retainer (probably need replaced due to age), ribbon to check wind direction
- Transmitter requires 8AA alkaline batteries (not included)
Wing Span: 39.4in / 1m
Wing Area: 175 sq. in. / 11.29 sq. dm.
Length: 25in / 635mm
Flying Weight: 13.75oz / 390g
Wing Loading: Wing loading is 34.53g/sq.dm. / (11.3 oz/sq. ft.)
Brushed Motor: 400 size
Brushed ESC: 10amp
Photo Credit & Review: Model Airplane News
SKU Number: HP117215